ซื้อยาน้องหน่อยสิพี่อุ๊

นะจ๊ะ นะจ๊ะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
แมลงเมาท์

โพสต์: 83
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 06 ก.ย. 2006, 06:07

Re: ASA ใช้แต้มสิว ???

โพสต์โดย mali » 27 พ.ย. 2008, 10:43

aspirin= salicylic acid= BHA (beta hydroxy acid) ซึ่ง BHA ก็พบว่าเป็นส่วนประกอบในครีมหลาย ๆ ชนิดนะคะ :biggrin: :biggrin:
mali

โพสต์: 58
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 28 ก.ค. 2007, 18:49

Re: ASA ใช้แต้มสิว ???

โพสต์โดย nhum_nop » 27 พ.ย. 2008, 15:38

I just get the similar news from the new product update report, and thought this is relevant to this question.

New product ex-UK --- Aspirin in personal care
Ingredient migration ? functional ingredients moving outside their ?core? area to find new applications ? is a key trend in personal care markets.

MiN New York?s Post-Shave Treatment for men and women, recently introduced to the UK, is an excellent illustration of this trend and combines novel and sustainable ingredients. The product is formulated with organic spearmint and liquid aspirin, which is claimed to tighten the pores, prevent redness, alleviate razor bumps, ingrown hairs and skin irritation. Aspirin (listed as acetylsalicylic acid) is rarely seen outside the healthcare category and is usually in ingestible form, but given its very high consumer recognition, it could be well accepted as a primary functional ingredient in other markets.

My own personal comment
I think aspirin would give the anti-inflammatory action, thus it reduces the redness & inflammatory process in skin area with acne. Acetyl salicylate (ASA - aspirin) itself is not a BHA, but an ester of BHA. With ASA mixing with aqueous media (e.g. "honey" in this recipe would have load of water inside), it would quickly hydrolyzes into and salicylic acid. Salicylic acid would works as antimicrobial agent (against P.Acne) and kerolytic agent. It will help in acne treatment in some way. However, I don't think this is the effective way of treating the acne.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
nhum_nop
Global Moderator

โพสต์: 26
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 16 ก.พ. 2004, 21:30
ที่อยู่: Bangkok, Thailand

ย้อนกลับ

ย้อนกลับไปยัง คาปูชิโน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

New Document